Type of data
- For the fulfillment of the purposes described below, we may process identifying, contact, commercial and/or location data.
- Personal data will be processed to manage requests for contact, consultation, information and complaints, the management of applications to work with us as well as to manage commercial and/or pre-contractual relations.
- Likewise, personal data will be processed for sending, including through electronic means, communications and information about the services and the activity provided.
Transfer of data
- Personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with Turning Tables, in compliance with a legal obligation and/or with the user´s prior authorization.
- Personal data will be processed during the term of the relationship with us and the compliance with the above purposes and, once ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arisen from the data processing.
- Regarding users subscribed to our commercial communications, we will process their data until they decide to unsubscribe or cancel the subscription.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is the consent, the execution of the contractual relationship, the legitimate interest of Turning Tables in maintaining professional contact with third parties and/or the compliance with legal obligations.
- Users may exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by sending a written communication to the Data Controller through the contact details abovementioned. Users shall attach a copy of their ID, passport or other valid identification document to the request.
- If a user does not wish to receive commercial communications from the Data Controller, he/she/they can object or request the withdrawal at any time, by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Likewise, users will be able to unsubscribe or cancel their subscription by using the mechanism included within each commercial communication received.
- Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority () should they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations.
© Version 1.3 may 2022 Turning Tables, S.L All rights reserved.